Have you been searching “kids’ dentist” online because you need a dentist who can provide dental care for younger members of your family? You’ve come to the right place.
At Dental Care Group, your Danforth dentist has created a family-friendly office environment that kids can feel comfortable in. And, since members of our team have kids of their own, they know how to connect with younger patients and speak to them in a way that puts them at ease.
Wondering what services your child may benefit from?
- Routine checkups and cleanings. We’ll look for cavities and changes in the mouth. We’ll promptly bring any concerns to your attention.
- Fluoride treatment. Exposure to this natural mineral reduces the likelihood of developing cavities.
- Root canals. If a cavity has progressed beyond a certain point, we can usually save the tooth with root canal treatment. It can be just as important to have this procedure done on a baby tooth as an adult tooth. If you opt for tooth extraction, the gap it creates in your child’s smile can lead to problems. For example, other teeth will shift to fill in that spot and then that can change how permanent teeth are aligned.
- Wisdom tooth removal. Wisdom teeth usually begin to erupt between the ages of 17 and 21. Most people have them removed because there isn’t room in their mouth for them. We routinely perform this procedure at our office.
- Same-day emergency care. Whether your child suffers a dental accident on the playground or the field, we can help. Give us a call as soon as you can so we can offer advice over the phone before you arrive with your child at our office.
Want to get a close look at our practice before booking an appointment?
We can give you a full practice tour. Choosing a dentist for you and your loved ones is an important decision. We want you to be completely confident in the team you select to be your oral health partner.
… Check out our online reviews to see what patients – people just like you! – have to say about the comfortable experience we provide children and families. Then, give us a call and come find out why so many of your neighbours have chosen Dental Care Group. You no longer need to search for a “kids’ dentist.”
Yours in excellent dental health,
Dr. Christina Binert, your Danforth dentist
Dr. Chris Binert graduated from the University of Toronto, Faculty of Dentistry, 1983 with honors. She has been a member of the Ontario Dental Association and the Canadian Dental Association since her graduation.
Dr. Binert is currently an instructor at the Faculty of Dentistry, University of Toronto, and has taught there for over 25 years. She is currently the Director of the Dental Care Group.